Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Vision is Back

NARCONON SUCCESS

Another success – another new life.

“The objectives course was a huge success for me mentally and emotionally. Throughout my sessions I had strong revelations about my personal wellness. Now that I am drug free

I know how to sustain that life style.

I am an objective person more than an emotional one, most often than not. Still, during my drug use I was stuck in the past and very introverted. Through sauna, I was able to start physically feeling normal again. The Objectives Course reminded me of who and what I am mentally and reinforced how aware I can be of my environment and that I have the power to control myself. The course cleared my skewed perceptions and denial of the past and allowed me to confront the demons and move back into present time.

In a sense, this course has given me my vision back. I know where I’ve been, where I am and where I am going.

Objectives have replaced blindness and ignorance with clarity and knowledge.”

This type of success is amazing for anyone, whether they have done drugs or not. Narconon is not just drug treatment – it is the new life program. 877-413-3073

No comments: