Thursday, January 15, 2009

NARCONON SUCCESS


Here is another Narconon success story – one of many that we will have today.

“I have the ability to think my decision through before I act and to see if it’s the right or correct action to take. Most of my life I acted without weighing the consequences and I was a very non-reflective person. I could not process the thoughts to make a decision or to think things through. My whole life was act and react on first thought or impulse. Today, I don’t have to do this. I can think things though, weigh out my pros and cons and decide how I want to act or react.

I have the ability to make things easy or difficult in my life. I chose to make things difficult for myself when there was a better way to live or handle situations. I always chose the most negative or difficult way to do something.

I can choose now how easy or difficult I make things for myself.”

Anyone can learn to make better decisions. There is a New Life available for anyone. Whether they have been abusing heroin, methamphetamine, cocaine or Oxycontin a new life is waiting for them if they want it.

877-413-3073

NARCONON

No comments: