Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Past

Narconon Success Story



Here is another Narconon Success Story. It is another victory over slavery and celebrated by this student with the same enthusiasm that many celebrated Martin Luther King’s birthday (which is obviously quite important.)



“I have faced my past and everything in it – my old friends and my old life style. The past is behind me and the future with its new friends and life style is in front of me. I cannot see my future if I am focused on the past.



I learned today that drugs are nothing but a repetitious cycle of damage. The end result is always the same with drugs.



I know I am powerful because I will not let drugs back into my life. I’m the only one who had control over my past and I’m the only one who has control over my future and my future can be anything I want it to be!”



Whether they arrive for addiction toheroin, pot, methamphetamine, cocaine or any other drug of abuse, the result is the same for those who honestly complete the Narconon drug treatment program - a new life. 877-413-3073

No comments: