Friday, January 9, 2009

Being Negative

Here is another success story from today. It is from a Narconon student and it represents a life saved.



“I realize when I choose people or things I like, it makes my happy. Whenever I think of anything bad, my mood drops. I don’t even have to say it out loud and the negativity has a bad effect on me. I don’t even have to say it out loud and the negativity has a bad effect on me. The same happens when I permit good things or people to remain in place. I also feel much better when I dispense with bad things or situations.



I have to make the conscious decision to have good things and people so I remain happy and sober as well as dispense with the bad to keep my sobriety and happiness also.



After naming objects that I could have I realized that certain things that I can have open doors to other wonderful things. Having this program allows me to have my sobriety and happiness. Having my education allows me to have a good career and have a successful life. Once I obtain certain larger things in my life. I also gain a plethora of other good things. Setting large goals gives me the determination to get them and have all of the ripple effects. I also gain a plethora of other good things. Setting large goals gives me the determination to get them and have all of the ripple effects as well.



The staff of Narconon endeavor to help anyone move from drug addiction to these wins. We just need to find the people who need and want the chance at a new life.



877-413-3073

NARCONON

http://www.drugsno.com/identify_abuse.htm
http://www.drugsno.com/addiction.htm

No comments: