Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Letting it Go

SUCCESS STORY

Here is another Narconon success story. This is for all those who have abused methamphetamine, heroin, cocaine, pot oxycontin or other drugs of abuse and have wondered if there is any hope.

“There are things in my life that are constantly moving and changing for so many years I held my addiction in place and there was no movement or changes in my life. Today I can keep my addiction at bay and choose not to act on any urges. There have been many changes in me and I need to hold onto those changes and keep my live moving in a positive direction.

I have the power and control to decide what things I want to hold onto. By coming to Narconon

and working this program, I have the power today to hold onto my sobriety and other things as well. I can decide how long I want to hold onto those things and if I want to let them to, these are things that I’ve held onto from my past.

Today I no longer have to hold onto bad things. I can decide when to let them go.”

Narconon is the New Life Program. 877-413-3073

No comments: