Friday, January 16, 2009

Ruining my life

NARCONON SUCCESS

I have realized that I enjoy an endless amount of freedom. I am seeing through, that it can get me in trouble. Today I was tossing a bottle up and then catching it. The last time I did it, I missed the catch and the bottle fell to the floor and smashed. This happened even though I had dropped it several times before without it breaking. This relates to my drug use because I have been caught several times using or having drugs, yet, I still used drugs. It seems to me that I like to push things to the limit even though I knew the consequences. I am the type who likes to experience things on my own, first hand. With my drug use, I was told what was going to happen, but I still had to experience it myself.

When I broke the bottle, I saw what my drug use had done to my life and how it destroyed my body, friendships and relationships with my family.

The difference between the bottle and my life is that I know that I can repair all of the negative that I have caused. Secondly, I realized that by choosing to come to rehab I have chosen to get rid of my addiction

I see more clearly now that the mind crushing and body destroying addiction that I let rule my life for so long is never going to enter my life again.

The teachings here have shown me that it I hold full intention that I am going to keep my sobriety forever!

This is just a sample of a daily win from someone who came to us abusing heroin. Whatever drug a person has been abusing - methamphetamine, cocaine, pot or oxycontin- the road from Narconon leads to the same place – to a drug free and happy life.

877-413-3073.

No comments: