Monday, January 26, 2009

Past and Future

NARCONON SUCCESS

Another hour passes and many more successes occur at Narconon. Here is one of many. This one is dedicated for those who are searching for simple ways to make methamphetamine or ways to cook crack cocaine on the web. You may feel that there is nothing more hopeful to search for – but there is. There is a new life waiting for you if you want it.

“I am putting my past completely behind me. It will no longer affect me. I will only use the past to learn from, but I am done with it. I am a much happier person for having faced it and moved on.

I need to keep a tight firm grasp on the future and my goals. Losing sight of my goals is not an option. I never stuck to any of my goals before, but now I have to hold onto them. I have the majority of my life ahead of me and it will be without drugs. I will live longer and achieve more.

Life up to this point was a kind of preseason. I was getting myself ready for the real thing,

but fell off the path for a while. Narconon has set me straight and I am ready to start the rest of my life.

My future is waiting for me to arrive.”

None of us know our future, but one thing is for sure, especially with the current situations in the world. Life will be as good as we make it and we can make it better if we are sober and have the tools to stay that way. Tools to maneuver through life successfully will also help guide one towards a great future.

Narconon drug treatment provides these tools. Narconon is the New Life Program.

877-413-3073

No comments: