Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Drug Free

NARCONON SUCCESS



While the world is worried about financial stability, Narconon students remind us that many things in life don’t cost much at all, but are priceless. Here is another Narconon success story.



“I can find just about anything these days. Since beingdrug free I find that working out, eating well, sleeping well and being positive are all the things that touch me the right way.



In the present, being drug free allows me to live life the way I want to live it. I have also made up my mind to let go of the past and live in the present. I decide what I do and don’t do because I am empowered to do so. I have faith that being drug free will allow good things to happen. The program will give me the skills to deal with the bad and let go of it when the time is right. I make up my mind and have faith that it is going to work out because my mind and body are working the way that they are supposed to.



I have now confronted the damage drugs have done, gotten better and taken control.”



The wins are there – whether a person has abused pot, alcohol or methamphetamine, there is a new life waiting for those who want it. Narconon is the New Life Program. 877-413-3073.

No comments: