Friday, January 23, 2009

The Good Life

ANOTHER NARCONON SUCCESS

In one day many lives can turn around and head in an entirely new and better direction here at Narconon. Here is an example.

“This course helped me to realize I was angry because I could have had anything, but I chose drugs over life. I realized that drugs add obstacles and distance to achievement of dreams. Having a clean mind and clean body helps me go straight to my goals.

I have just begun – I am off towards the finish line, leaping over hurdles with ease and striving for person bests. I realize that I have already chosen knowledge, love, spirituality and most of all life over drugs.

I am fighting the good life now and I am on the team I’ve wanted to be on for so long.”

Anyone can join the winning team. Whether they have abused marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine, Oxycontin or pot – the team is waiting for them and ready to show them a new life.

No comments: