Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Narconon success story Objectives course

NARCONON OBJECTIVES COURSE
SUCCESS STORY



Doing the Narconon objectives course was so far one of the best things I have done besides sauna in the Narconon drug rehab. The best way to explain it is “sauna for the mind”. I definitely notice a big difference.

I have learned to be more open minded and just give things a chance before I try to knock them down. I also feel like a big burden has finally been lifted off my chest and I feel good. My thoughts don’t seem so sporadic and backwards. I think and feel clearer than I ever have before. I know that these objectives are life changing and I feel like the course has helped change my life.

I am grateful for the opportunity of doing objectives because I know that this is something I needed to do to move on and have a good drug free life.

Success from a Narconon student 877-413-3073
drugsno.com, narconon.org, atlantarecoverycenter.com, cocaineno.com

No comments: