Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Narconon success story!

This exercise for me has been the most important of all. This has linked all the exercises together into one major realization resulting in a very important life lesson.

I feel as though I’ve reached the summit of Mt. Everest and have gained the wisdom and knowledge of a thousand Sherpas. I finally am now living in present time and have the tools to lead a healthy, sober, successful and happy life.

By using the knowledge I’ve gained from all my wins and realizations I can climb any mountain, conquer any task complete any goal and make everyone around me proud and myself happy.

Objectives to me have been the most rewarding part of my recovery, even more so than the sauna program and that says a lot!

I now understand and am awake, focused and perceptive of so much more than I ever have been in my life especially while living in the present. I have reached the pinnacle and know that I will never go back down that rocky mountain. I have been freed of all malignant thought, emotions and impurities. I now can proceed with the rest of my life with confidence and knowledge. I truly thank you for the wisdom and tools to live.

I will always remember this experience.

Thank You!

No comments: