Thursday, October 2, 2008

The last couple of days....

The last 2 days have been very stressful for me. I am doing all of my work for NARCONON at home. I can't find gas anywhere in Atlanta and if you happen to find it you will pay big time for it and wait for hours in line! It's ridiculous...Anyway, the only thing keeping me focused is the work at NARCONON that I do. At least some of it I can do from home. I can post blogs about addiction and getting help. I really enjoy helping people and I couldn't ask for a better way to help them than to help them get their lives back through NARCONON. I brings happiness all around to see someone graduation or see someone's family come and see them and the smiles all around because they know NARCONON is making such a difference in their lives. Well, I am going to get to work, I will blog later.

If you or someone you love has a problem contact NARCONON at 1-877-413-3073.

drugsno.com, atlantarecoverycenter.com, narconon.org, drugsno.com/addiction.htm

No comments: