Monday, October 6, 2008

My weekend 10/4

My weekend was absoelutely wonderful. I was able to spend time with my family and friends and get many things accomplished. NARCONON went to do community service this weekend and they had a blast. I just wish I could have been there. I did however get many things done at NARCONON. I added some videos about drug addiction and recovery and hopefully people will watch them and get help from the videos. I never stop working for NARCONON, it is a 24 hour a day 7 day a week job and I am proud to be a part of it. Well, I am at work at NARCONON today starting my week so I am going to get started on my work.If you or someone you love needs help please contact me at 1-877-413-3073.

drugsno.com, atlantarecoverycenter.com, narconon.org, drugsno.com/addiction.htm

No comments: