Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Success Objectives

This is a success from a Narconon drug treatment student, currently enrolled in the program.

“This course has shown me that I am a part of the overall environment and I have value. As I have been moving through this course I have become more aware of myself. I see my environment in a way I never have before and I am more aware of myself and others.

I know that the value that I place on myself has increased. How I treat others reflects how I treat myself. How I treat my environment reflects how I treat myself. It seems that when I orient myself correctly in my environment, when I am aware of others in my environment and when I realize I am more than just another object, I begin to assign better values to myself and those around me.

What once seemed very important now seems less important.

Where I look myself for granted or abused myself I now find something precious.”If you or a someone you know needs help please contact me at NARCONON at 1-877-413-3073.
drugsno.com, atlantarecoverycenter.com, narconon.org, drugsno.com/addiction.htm, drugsno.com/identify_abuse.htm

No comments: