Monday, October 13, 2008

Graduation Friday

NARCONON had a graduation on Friday. It was wonderful. I love watching our students fulfill their commitment to get clean and stay off of drugs. This student in particular is a very happy and committed student. He is also going to be working at the housing that our students live in. NARCONON made a tremendous difference in his life and I got to watch his transformation myself. The first picture is of James and the other 2 graduates that have graduated in the last month from NARCONON. They are all drug free and they say they feel great! I do know they look great. Well, I will blog later. I am so excited about getting to work today at NARCONON.If you or someone you know needs help please call me at NARCONON at 1-877-413-3073.
drugsno.com, atlantarecoverycenter.com, narconon.org, drugsno.com/addiction.htm

No comments: