Monday, October 6, 2008

Success Story of an Employee

In recent years, I have triumphed over great tragedy. When I think about the things I've had to overcome I am gratful and appreciate life more now than I ever did. One of these being addiction, for 7 yrs I was consumed by an addiction to crystal meth precious time was wasted not knowing from one day to the next if I would ever reach a normal life. The world was revolving and I was not part of it. Then I found NARCONON and my life changed. I have developed close relationships with members of my family and I have acheieved stability and independence.I have learned so much within the last recent years about treasuring that which means the most in knowing when to let go. Letting go is something is not so easy. Letting go is something painful but in order to survive we have to. For now, I am single and current living in Midtown where I hope to reconnect with old friends and make new ones in this new life I have successfully created for myself. I look forward to the future with new and happy memories.
ALT
Please call me at 1-877-413-3073 if you or a loved one needs help.
drugsno.com, atlantarecoverycenter.com, narconon.org, drugsno.com/addiction.htm

No comments: