Friday, October 24, 2008

Success Story!

SUCCESS STORY FROM A NARCONON STUDENT



After being at Narconon for only a week I have already seen a huge change in my personality. The biggest change I have noticed was in my comfort level. The day I arrived at the facility, I was a nervous wreck. I really didn’t know what to expect, never having been to a rehabilitation center before. By the end of the first day, I was made to feel more welcome and at home than I had in months. I was expecting a lockdown but what I got was more like a family. I have received nothing but open arms, respect and utmost kindness. Through the help of the various treatments such as nerve assists and training routines I have reached a much more peaceful and calm state of being. The educational films and conversations have made me realize the true dangers of my lifestyle and I see the need for a change. I really can’t say enough good things about the people the people or the program. I have great anticipation for the rest of my treatment and eagerly await the sauna portion of the program.



D B

This could be your success story! Contact Narconon at 1-877-413-3073.

drugsno.com, drugsno.com/addiction.htm, drugsno.com/identify_abuse.htm

No comments: