Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My superb Monday

My super Monday here at NARCONON really was great. I got to see students come in from the weekend completely sober many of whom went home for visits with their families. I just talked to someone this morning and they said they had come to a realization that they are better sober than on drugs and she had never realized how much she had missed with her kids. That really made me feel good. The NARCONON program is really doing work in so many ways. We here at NARCONON are educating the public including schools and we provide a treatment center for those who need the help. It's great. I could not be happier where I work!
If you or a family member/friend needs help please call me at 1-877-413-3073.
drugsno.com, atlantarecoverycenter.com, narconon.org, drugsno.com/addiction.htm

No comments: