Tuesday, October 28, 2008

NARCONON success

I realize that being at Narconon is just a moment in time and I need to use this time to readjust myself and train my life skills. I realize how this course helps me with reality and to be more focused.



I am looking forward to getting into book 5 and 6 because I’ve heard from Abby and some senior students how they help a person understand others through life skills.



When I was out there on drugs I lost my focus on life and my understanding of my family and people who I worked around. I am a good person and my family still loves me so maybe with Narconon I can go back to being the real me, the one that God made and the one my children and family want and need in their life.


drugsno.com, drugsno.com/addiction.htm, drugsno.com/identify_abuse.htm

No comments: